Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Visiting Oregon


My mom had a very talented gal make us a Birthday cake!!! Isn't it beautiful!!! WE had no idea and the gal came over and delivered it this afternoon. It smells heavenly and is so perfect!
Jake and I LOVE it!And the kids can't wait to dig in....
And this is what we do, we make dozens of yummy chocolate cookies to make us fat... And it's worth it!And we play super heroes!
Cousins: Beck (4), Paisley (2), Lizi (1), and Jax (2 1/2)

And this is how cute my kids are when they fall asleep on the long ride home...

3 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Happy birthday! For some reason I thought your birthdays were in August... the cake looks yummy!

Korbi said...

They are in AUgust, what a great memory you have! August 3rd.. But Jake and I were together last week, so my mom sent us a cake! :)

Anonymous said...

That cake was amazing! Did it taste as good as it looked? i want a sister!!!!!