Saturday, November 13, 2010

I haven't taken many pictures the last little bit, I dunno what's wrong with me??? We've just been busy doing our routine I guess. I have subbed a bit at school and gym and my niece Alizah drew this picture of me at school one day. Beck has been busy with school, he goes to Maestra Jasmine's class on Mondays and Wednesdays and Miss Becky's class on Fridays. Paisley and I usually end up hanging out at the school until he is done. Except on Mondays when I go to piano. I love piano! I really wished that I practiced more though. ;) One day I will be able to play a song that someone will recognize. I started last January, so it has been about a year. My long term goal is to play "If you could Hie to Kolob," it is my favorite hymn.My little brother, Kalan, came for a quick visit to pick up his car. He has kept it here to save on parking in Seattle. He is trying to sell it, so if anyone is interested in a Jetta for $5,000 let me know. It's a 2005 I think... hmm. maybe it's a 2008. We went out to Othello last Sunday for the Ashton November birthdays. It is always hard to drag my children kicking and screaming away from their cousins when it's time to go home. :) I like Moses Lake, but sometimes I am sad at what I am missing in Othello.
ss.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Okay. . . . this made me cry. . . Love you all tonz!!