Thursday, December 30, 2010

Made it back from the cabin. Got to spend Sunday evening to Thursday relaxing and reading my new book about a World War II hero and Olympian, Louie Zamperini. We got some sledding in and I got to play with my new camera. The kids sat in the hot tub, watched movies, and played hide and seek. We just barely made it back and I am itching to get unpacked, but I'm exhausted. I love going to the cabin, but it is also good to be home and sleeping in my own bed. :)

pictures coming soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Jana said...

New camera and no photos. It took me so long - like 2 hours to upload all the pictures to my blog (and resize them) - you'll have to let me know if there is an easier way to do this. Was it just the four of you at the cabin?

Korbi said...

Not, most of the family minus Bob and Ann who are on thei rmission in New York and Stacy and Feliz (a sister) who live in Florida, but were actually in New York with Bob and Ann. So there were like 35 of us up there?

Korbi said...

I meant * Not just us, but most of the family... :)

twylla said...

How great ist is to have familly. they are the best. Looks llike you had a great time. good for all of you and so much fun for the kids and so many memories for the kids when they get older. Glad things went great. Happy new year