Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa has made it to the Ashton family's home... Earlier today I asked Beck if he thought he had been good enough for Santa to bring his Lego Batman game Nd he said, "heck yeah!" silly kid... He should probably be getting a lump of coal in his stocking.... But it looks like Santa was nice...


Earlier tonight we had Prunedas (Ruben and tiffanni) over for taco soup, pinata, and Bingo. Nelsons (brandon and kortni and girls) stopped by to drop some presents off to say hello. I tried desperately to get someone to stay the night. I find it super fun to have lots going on Christmas morning, but it seems that everyone wants to sleep in their own beds. :)
So now that Beck and Paisley are sound asleep, at least for a few more hours, I better go downstairs and see if Santa needs sone help putting a two person basketball hoop together. What are those things called? You see them in arcades and stuff? Two people shoot at the same time, and the hoops are smaller? Well, anyways, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

twylla said...

Merrry Christmas to one of my favorite families. Hope Santa was nice which I am sure he was over nice. Hope you have a great holiday love to allof you