Wednesday, November 7, 2012

 This year I made Paisley, cousin Piper's, and Penelope's peacock costumes and I had a lot of fun doing it. It cost more than I had imagined, but they were definitely unique!
 
 
 Beck wanted to be a black ninja and we already had the costume, so double yeah!
 For school KOrtni wore Stephen's costume of Ceasar and I was Cleopatra.

 First we went to the ward Trunk or Treat and then back home for some quick pictures on the porch that I had to have! We waited for the cousins to go Trick or Treating around our neighborhood.


 The highlight of Beck's night and probably his whole year was one house had a Star Wars movie set up and they grabbed a light saber and darth Vader came out of the smoky fog machine in the garage and they "fought" him off to get their candy. Beck couldn't believe it and his face was priceless. He could've stayed there all night fighting Darth Vader.
Stephen humored me and let us get a family picture at AIM's Halloween Carnival. All in all a good and family fun Halloween this year!

No comments: