Thursday, April 11, 2013

27 weeks!
We decided not to find out what the sex of the baby is- did I already blog about this? Stephen thought it would be fun to have it be a surprise and exciting. I told him that my labor is exciting enough- I had the ultrasound on Valentines Day and went to the appt alone and barely made up my mind when I walked in to not find out. It was a pretty agonizing 30 minutes. I really wanted to know. I tried peeking, I thought I could tell, but changed my mind on boy or girl parts I thought I saw like 6 times, so I just stopped trying. Happy Valentines Day to Stephen! I didn't find out! I thought it would drive me insane but after I left the appt it hasn't been so bad. I made a baby quilt and the baby book. For the first little bit this baby will have mostly gender neutral things- you can't really make girl things look boyish, so lots of greens and browns and greys and yellows. Even some really light colored aqua. And foxes, for some reason I am really into foxes....

No comments: