Wednesday, January 8, 2014



I forgot to add Remington at 6 months. He turned 6 months on Christmas Eve. We made sure to take some quick photos to document him growing with his fox stuffie. He babbles and had begun to et upset if you leave the room. He likes his walker and can watch everyone go about their day from it. He is a very patient and happy baby. He hasn't been sleeping very well and still wakes up quite often to nurse in the night, but I contribute the recent crankiness to his swollen gum. As much as I don't want him to grow up I would like some teeth to poke thru so that he can get some relief. He is growing fast, although small for his age group. He weighs 15 lbs and 2.5oz and is 26"
long. He likes his toes, his binky, and chewing on everything. He gets nervous when Penelope comes near for fear she will bite him or sit on him and I don't blame him for his nervousness.


No comments: