Monday, March 31, 2014

 My little ball of sunshine, my constant crease of my smile. My little sweet angel. How could I have helped create this creature of awesomeness? I'm serious. She is amazing. She cares for others, she feels compassion for animals (and sticks money she earns in a jar to buy dog food for dogs that are hungry) and she is smart to boot!
She has enough sass to fuel an airplane and enough smart alec to cross an ocean.
 My little piece of me and I couldn't be more proud.
Paisley is turning 6 years old in 3 days and my little girl is growing up. The sweetest thing you will ever meet. She is excelling in school, practicing her piano. She enjoys her choir with her friend, Laurelyn, and attends gymnastics class where she is the friendliest one there! She still doesn't love the color orange, loves her color books and notebooks. She has a hard time letting stuff go (a few crying fits over her bed that got hauled away) yet she likes to make people happy by sharing her candies and toys. She loves strawberries and wearing dresses. My sweet Paisley Marion, a ray of sunshine and spunk wherever she goes!

No comments: