Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I had a show this last weekend. It was a long day- set up was 2 hrs the night before and this is a before shot. Next day bright and early at 8:30 until I got home a little after 5:30. It was my first time feeling successful after two years of opening up sKaDesigns. It felt great!! I made money! More than I have ever made!!! It was an absolutely awesome feeling. Met some fun new friends and went home with way less product that what I took out there. Fancy Farmgirl Fall Fest was a hit for sKaDesigns! 
My house and my children I cannot say faired as well. Hungry, crying, disaster of a house upon my return, but as Stephen would say "they are still alive aren't they?" After hours of cleaning up and getting kids and house back in order I found gum in Penelope's beautiful long locks. Luckily I didn't have to cut out too much!!! 

No comments: