Saturday, September 5, 2015

There is a girl in Gilbert, Arizona named Cherish. She is a young mother of 4 little ones hay accodently left her baby in a shopping cart and has received some horrible backlash on social media. Some people even calling for her head or to be thrown in prison. I understand how awful this could have turned out, but the baby is fine and clearly loved and cared for. What I don't love is how quick everyone is to jump out and cry for someone's head or whip out their phone to record an incident other than help. My mother in law always talks about how when she was raising kids that everyone pitched in and helped. Everyone looked out for everyone else. Definitely not like that anymore. Now I just look over my shoulder al the time worries about who is judging me or going to call Child Protection Services to try and take my babies from me. It seems so ass backwards! Drives me nuts! I want the sisterhood back, I want mothers who want to look out for one another instead of one up one another. Let's me helpful not hurtful. We are all in this building the kingdom of God on Earth together! 

No comments: