Monday, September 14, 2015

Writing my blog posts sitting in the parent pick up line at the kids' school. Beck is riding the bus to neighbor kids house so he can get a ride to football practice because today is my first day back coaching gymnastics since Violet was born. And I'm sad because she doesn't feel good and I just want to stay home and hold her. But paisley and penny have gymnastics during this time, so I would be there anyways waiting for them. Beck will also have break dancing during this time once football is over. 
Remington has discovered that when he bites Violet she lets out a really sad piercing scream and he likes the reaction I guess. Sad. So sad. He got her right above her belly button yesterday. I guess it's his retaliation for all the times that Penelope bit him when he was a baby. 

No comments: