Monday, December 7, 2009

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Piano lessons
deep sleep
crafting time (aka babysitters)
jeans
a clean house

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My friend Jenn made me a cork board with Paisley's pictures on it out of an old ornat white frame, it is probably my most prized pocession

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
well, I would end up keeping them, but I want to make levi Christmas stockings for my family. Just like the ones my mom made us. I have some of the stockings cut out, but my "to do" list just keeps growing....

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A life size Rudolph the red nose reindeer
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Beck: a big Transformer Bumblee that transforms with a Sam and MiKaela to go inside, Star Wars legos guys (it's a game I say he can't have until he is at least 8), a Batman castle
Paisley: baby dolls and more baby dolls

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
my mom's carmels

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I already made a few gifts, but hopefully I can get started on those dang levi Christmas stockings and have them for next year

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Home Alone

9. Favorite holiday song?
There's Something About Christmas Time -Bryan Adams

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Playing Bingo Christmas eve

I challenge you to make the same list!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

I just made your mom's carmels on Friday and Kalen Loved them. I think they matched up to her's. Love the list!!

Anonymous said...

Hey- You have some of the same as me! Glad to see it!