Sunday, December 20, 2009



Santa came to visit Beck's preschool class and he was so excited! He rattled off his whole list and then went back for me.... "A big huge Bumblebee, robots, and Star Wars Lego guys, and a Batman castle with Batman guys in it and with a Joker guy and with a bad mean guy..."
We are pretty excited for Christmas around here. IT will be somewhat different this year because we will be spending Christmas morning at our own house by ourselves, but Kortni so graciously has invited us to Christmas dinner at her house, and the amazing cook that she is is going to cook the whole thing!! I offered to bring a store bought pie, but she refused... I don't blame her. :) Then the Becks are coming up to share New Years with us and we are way excited! Hopefully all my siblings will be able to come, we are crossing our fingers to have a house full of family.
We have had a pretty lazy holiday break so far. Yesterday we literally slept the day away and then finally got up to go to dinner and the movies with Tiffanni and Ruben and Kevin and Lena Gilbert. We saw Blind Side which came highly recommended and for good reason. Happy lazy Holidays to everyone!


4 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

What a great picture with Santa! I'm so excited for the holidays too. Sounds like you guys are enjoying yourselves.

Jana said...

Where's Paisley's picture with Santa? Good thing he could remember his list - sometimes Santa can be a little intimidating. I think you will really enjoy your Christmas this year. You won't believe how relaxing it is. And store bought pies are great - I love Marie Calendars frozen pies. Hope the weather and jobs co-operate for your New Years plan.

Brit said...

I do believe that comment was for me so I have to say we are working on it. Well kindof... I really don't want to drive my car so we will see. Love you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait!