Sunday, April 11, 2010

Performing, motorcycles, and hair

Beck had his first break dancing performance last night with Tangleroots. The other three boys in his class are cousin Ashton, Cameron, and Jackson. They are all four and meet one night a week for 45 minutes. I thought some or all of them would cry or refuse to go on, but nope, all four of these little guys are true performers, soaking it all and even going for more!
Seriously was the cutest thing...On a "yeah for Korbi" note I spent most of the weekend at a motorcycle endorsement class and I passed!!! Whoo hoo! It was FREEZING, and actually not the easiest thing in the world. You have to like stop on a dime, do a tiny figure 8 in this little box, and other things. There was also a written test that I wasn't too worried about, it's practically multiple guess. But if I say so myself, I was tied for top in the class for the actual driving test! (This is the part where I forget to mention that my sis-in-law totally beat me at the class that I was supposed to take last summer) I don't even want to talk about Beck's hair.... But it was starting to get sad when he would run and have to brush it out of his eyes. And he said today at Tiffanni's house that he wanted hair like Ashton's that looked like a baseball. So until next Fall when I get to grow it out again... ;(
On another sad note, Ms Paisley started the dreaded throwing up. The sad thing is now that the day is drawing to a close, she is starving, but I don't dare....

5 comments:

tiff said...

Love the post. I want to see the video you took of them break dancing.. Did anyone take video of them the last time they went out? That was the best one. Hope Pas feels better tomorrow...... NEW CHAIRS!!!!!

Mindy said...

Okay, I had to look twice at the haircut picture. I can't believe it! Don't be too bummed about it, he is still stinking cute and he still had his hair for the hip hop performance!! That was the cutest thing ever! GO Beck, Go Ashton!!

twylla said...

what a cute bunch of boys. I love it kids are so cute and i dolike his hair cut now you not have to cob always canmake something good out of something bad love you all

Jana said...

Cute break dancers! I bet they loved all the attention. Good job on the motorcycle test. Hot motorcycle mama. I like Beck's haircut (he reminds me of Kalan when it is long.) I'm sure Stephen's hair is next. Hopefully Paisley is better and even more hopefully it was only coming out one end.

Tamara said...

I love the new family picture on top of your blog. I can't wait to meet you one day because every time I think I know what you look like I see a different picture and you look totally different but of course beautiful in all the photos!!