Saturday, April 3, 2010

Paisley turns 2

My oh my, my sweet baby girl is 2. "Man, how the time flies!" When Paisley was born, I just remember my first date with Stephen; a Brad Paisley concert. I thought, "I'm gonna name my daughter Paisley if we get married." Then after marriage and Beck I decided that I wanted to have ALL boys. There was no way I wanted to raise an emotional drama queen like myself, but alas, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this sweet little, sometimes pouty and dramatic little princess...
Paisley at 1 year old...Paisley at one day old...

Paisley Marion at 2:

Favorite Movie: 101 Dalmatians, hence the new birthday shirt

Favorite Food: candy, pancakes, peaches, spaghetti, eggs, toast, peanut butter and jelly. She pretty much enjoys food.

Favorite past time: pouting when she doesn't get what she wants, playing with her CareBears and following Beck around

Favorite shoes: These little purple and silver tennis shoes from PayLess that her Aunt Kortni bought her for Christmas and these bright red church shoes I got at a yard sale. I have to hide them because if she see the tennis shoes, she will wear them to church and if she sees the red shoes she will wear them to dig in the dirt.

Favorite Things: "babas" (sippy cups) blankets, one of my old purses with wallet that she carries her CareBears and play phones and cameras in. (Like mother like daughter, that girl has everything in her purse!) cuddling with mama and daddy, cousins, and Aunts, like mentioned before; pouting... and she is really quite the pro at it. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. Jumping in the trampoline in the garage and at the gym.

I love my dear Paisley and it is so fun to have her around and still tote her around like my little baby and put "pretties" in her hair, and snuggle, and make her laugh... Happy Birthday my sweet, calm angel... please stay that way! ;)

7 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Paisley! we love you! :) She is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

hAPPY birThDAy! I can't believe she is 2, she is the same size as Lizi!!

Sommers said...

Happy Birthday!! How exciting.

JimnAnne Ringle said...

I can't believe she is 2 and I still haven't met her, that is no bueno! :) She is such a cutie, like her mom!

The Peterson's said...

Awe she is such a little cutie! Can't believe she is already two, it seems like I was just reading about her birth on your blog just the other day. Crazy.

And in response to an older post, I just have to say that I LOVE your obession with spray paint. Our house is also usually "wafting" that strong paint oder LOL. Glade teases me that someday he will have new furniture with it's original coat of paint. He doesnt know that I secretly like restoring and painting my found "Treasures."

Jana said...

What a grown up little girl! Where did the baby go? Love the new picture of you guys.

Deborama said...

Oh I love the pic on top! You guys look so cute, the colors are so springy fun! Wow her birthday again, already! Happy b-day Pais!