Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A couple of projects I have finished. I have been having a rough time with blogger trying to post our New York pictures and trip itinerary. I have almost given up With the whole Thing. Problem being the amount of pictures I am trying to post and the order that they post in, I can't seem to switch them around if they get in the right order. And then trying to backspace blank space I deleted like 30 pictures by accident that take 2-3 minutes a piece to upload. Thankfully I didn't throw my computer across the room but I was thisclose... So until I calm down and my computer cooperates there will be no New York posts for a while :)












4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

when you are composing your blog posts if you go to the HTML tab which is in the top right corner of your text box you can move your pictures around there. i do it all the time just cut and paste the html stuff and hopefully that will help. just make sure you put spaces between the pics so that you know where one stops and the other starts once you get into the html. does that make sense?

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm so glad you didn't throw you computer...I'd have been sad to miss seeing these last two projects. You have a real eye for seeing the potential in things.

Jana said...

Cute bench. Maybe you could do just a short version of your trip w/o the pictures and then you can be done with it! One more thing to cross off your list.

Anonymous said...

Or you could do it one day of the trip at a time like a wise man suggested!