Saturday, November 26, 2011




We were lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving at the cabin in Priest Lake this year. We left early on Tuesday for a Baby Dr appt in Spokane. Then a stop at Costco for food and an ice cream treat!


Ruben and Stephen peeling potatoes for our Thanksgiving feast! Tiff and I have been working on painting the cabin table and crafting. I have gotten a lot of projects done and am
Super excited for the holidays.


I am measuring at 35 weeks and can not wait for baby Penelope's arrival. I am not going to lie- I am very uncomfortable and not having any luck in sleeping or walking normal. :) Beck told
Me the other day that he thinks that "Penelope is so fat so it's making my belly button go away."


Making Christmas lists at the cabin and working on school
Work.


We happen to have made it up here during rain rain and more rain, but it hasn't completely stopped Beck from
Trying to play in the snow.


And a very enthusiastic game of Sorry- with our phones... :)


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am so very thankful for my
Family and friends. I am so grateful for a healthy growing baby Penelope who will
Hopefully join us sometime soon!

No comments: