Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day (yesterday!) 2012 Penelope's Valentine Moose from her daddy...

Stephen made it home after a long day at work just in time for Valentine pizza. :)

and my Valentine spoiled me with roses and Breaking Dawn part 1!

I gave Stephen an awesome (?) velour sports jacket... Maybe I can get him to wear it and take a picture some time...

Alizah and Piper stayed the night the night before Valentine's so when they all woke up they had Valentines waiting for them at breakfast!

And they were all nice enough to let me grab some pictures before we headed off to school.

my own precious Vaalentines...

Beck invited Grandma Ann as his special guest for his Kindergarten Valentine's tea party date. She was nice enough to drive to Moses Lake for it! Thanks Grandma Ann!





No comments: