Saturday, August 11, 2012

I have a new obsession. I absolutely LOVE making these. I know I shouldn't be posting them on the Internet, but I AM selling a few on my Facebook page Facebook.com/sKorbiAshtonDesigns they are kind of all very precious to me, it seems silly to be so protective of something, but I feel like they are my very own design and therefore I don't like getting things stolen from me, ya know? But I have no control over what people copy/do, I don't know why I feel so special that I think that I am immune to being copied. I have seen other "glass garden flowers," but I feel these are unique. I will get ripped off, but I just need to be ok with it and keep on creating! So for now I wants to document my current workspace... :)

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Korbi, these are cute. I promise I won't steal your idea :)