Friday, August 3, 2012

 Paisley always runs and grabs a big stack of books when she sees Maimi Dawn or Papa Goose sit down on the couch. She loves it when they read to her.
 Penelope eating Al's Pizza crust for the first time and enjoying it thoroughly until I took it away.
 Al's Pizza is the best! And I love that we get to eat there when we go to Burley, even for quick trips.
 Most of the cousins and Britni who had to be in the picture because Baby Keema was asleep.
 Mimi and Paisley, Aunt Jana and Beck and Korbi and Penelope
 My kids with their great grandma Mimi
 Grandma Mimi and I with the glass garden flowers that I gave her.
 My favoritest Grandma MIMI and I!
Beck and Paisley went on a tractor ride baling hay with Papa Goose and Penny got to jump in for a picture.
Stephen was up at a Scout Camp Encampment with the Young Men because he is the Stake Young Men's President, so I decided to take my kids to Burley to stay for the week and visit family. The trip always goes by way too fast, but I am glad that I get the opportunity to go. On my way down I also stopped in Middleton (Caldwell, next to Boise) to visit with my friend Amy Bowers Davis who recently moved back there. Amy and I grew up together. She made me and the kids dinner and we got to visit for a little over an hour before I needed to get to driving again. It takes me about 9 hours driving time to make it to Burley.

No comments: