Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I have this friend, her name is Bonnie McKay, 3rd from the left. She just had a baby a week ago from this picture. Sabrina on the end is holding brand new, Brayten. 
This friend, Bonnie, is moving. Super sad face. It takes me a bit to get attached to people. I don't know why, I'm weird. But just as I was totally hanging on to this friend, due to how incredibly awesome she is, their house sold (which they have been waiting for it to sell for over a year) and they are moving back "home" to southern Idaho. Jerome to be exact, 30 min from my hometown of Burley. I don't know why I am so emotional about it. Hopefully I can stop in and see her when we drive to Burley sometime, but I feel somewhat slighted. That's not really a fair word, but wherever the McKays go or have been the people they are with or will be around have been/are blessed. They are just good people. Always jumping to help others, constantly making sure if there is anything they can do for you. Funny, fun to be around. Just solid, good people. People that I will miss. I hope if I ever move someday, that people will think of me at least half of what I think of Bonnie McKay. Best wishes McKay family. Brylee, their daughter, will always be one of my most favorite people in the world. That girl is gonna move mountains with her spunk. 

No comments: