Saturday, January 10, 2015

27 weeks. Baby must be growing strong because my favorite sweatpants are getting tighter! 
At our 20 week ultrasound I was told there are only 2 veins in the umbilical cord instead of 3. This occurs is 1-3% of pregnancies. 75% of the time it turns out fine and the other 25% result in stillborn babies, Down syndrome, or a list of organ abnormalities. I chose to stick with my normal OB Dr Lyons and I have faith in his work. I will receive extra ultrasounds and close monitoring of the babies growth. Prayers that we are in the 75%!!! 

No comments: