Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bald Super Heroes

Super Hero Week ended at the gym on Friday and Beck and Paisley went out to stay with my sis-in-law Tiffanni while Stephen and I went to the temple. He left the house looking like this....And returned looking like this..... I did want to cry, but I squashed the tears because he likes it. Stephen as been trying to convince him to shave his head "like Daddy's" ever since he did. And while I do admit that it was in his eyes I was happy that Beck wanted it "down" and "in my eyes like Mommy." But then Stephen explained that that is how girls wear their hair and boys have short hair, so then he spent the day out in Othello with cousins and Josh and Ashton both have shaved heads, so I think that Beck finally decided that it was time. I don't think that I was ready. He does look pretty darn cute, I just really like long hair....And to Beck's utter happiness his "girls" are back from Idaho!!! He really could not be any happier!

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Holy smokes girl. I love reading your blog posts but it takes me forever, you guys always do so much fun stuff there is always so much to read. LOL. Your trip looked like a blast. I have to say though I am sad for you about Becks hair. He had the cutest long hair! I love long hair on little boys and have always been sad that McCoy's hair is so stringy, it does not fair well long so we have to keep it short plus it is a million degrees here so I feel bad, but I always love seeing your pictures and seeing Becks adorable long hair. At least he is still a Huge cutie with or without hair. :)

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I can totally commiserate with the lack of hair on your darling boy! It's a fact of life around here, and I submit that it DOES make for much simpler grooming on Sundays!

Deborama said...

I can't believe you cut his gorgeous hair! He will always be cute no matter what, but he has such good hair! My boys, not so much, you need to value his amazing hair genes he got! I love your garden pictures! It looks good, how do you keep it up when your gone so much!?

Anonymous said...

His hair looks great!!!!