Friday, August 21, 2009

Beck SWIMMING?!#?!

Stephen took the kids to the cabin for the past 2 days (I had to stay behind for a gym staff meeting) and I have been missing out! Beck has been taking swim lessons with his "uncle Ralph" in Othello at my sis-in-law's pool. Now he does not love swimming lessons, he gets very worried on his way there and sometimes cries a lot. He does not want to jump in, or "go under" or "go in the deep," but he listens to and does everything that Ralph says. And this my friends is why I do this:

Yes, he has a life jacket on, and no, it is probably not really that deep, but my boy is SWIMMING!!!! I love Ralph the swim teacher.... ;)

6 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Good job Beck! Swimming is swimming no matter what they are wearing! :)

The Peterson's said...

McCoy was the same way, he didnt want to get his "head under." Which ment he just didnt want to get his hair wet. But now thanks to swim lessons he is even diving. Its amazing how kids will listen so well to someone other than mom. Go figure. LOL. I am so bummed because I think we were in Burley around the same time. :( Wish we could have got together. Im sure you were busy though sounds like it was a quick trip. I didnt get to see half the people I wanted too. Its hard going home isnt it? I have so say your motorcycle story cracked me up. My mom did the same thing on my dads motorcycle. SHe was on it for like 5 minutes lost control ran into a branch and broke her nose. Those dang motorcycles.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO!
Jax is going through this phase where he doesn't even want to get into the bath, and his hair is getting really stinky!

Jana said...

Glad you had a nice "Idaho" trip. Sorry about the shoulder. Maybe your were meant to be the hot girl on back. Katelin would throw up every time we went skiing because she hated it so bad. Then lo and behold she loved snowboarding - go figure!

SAYDA said...

That is amazing! I wonder what is going through his little head. What an accomplishment for a little guy.

Deborama said...

So are you pregnant? :) Im sooooo funny! I have a couple cute pics of your kids at the cabin. Stephen is such a good dad, you would have been proud watching him! :)