Monday, August 17, 2009

OUCH!

20 minutes into my first motorcycle lesson from my hubby and nephew, Taryn, I wreck. Dang it. Going, get this, like 3 miles an hour, went to slow down and pulled in the clutch and hand break, and it kind of fishtailed? out from under me and I landed on my shoulder. I kind of wish the crack I heard was from my shoulder, but nope, it was the bike, double dang it. I cracked my nephew's bike in 2 places, maybe like $700, not to mention the ER bill for the sprained shoulder, that even though it is just sprained, hurts like @#?!$@&** yeah, that bad, it's amazing how much you use a shoulder, so much in fact that your husband has to man up and put your hair in a pony tail for you. This little incident kind of puts a damper on my bike class I was enrolled in with my sis-in-law this weekend, triple dang it...

6 comments:

Ella said...

Ouch : ((( Hope you get better super Quick

Victoria Gilbert said...

Bummer. Sorry Korbi! It sounds very painful! Hope it heals quickly for you!!! :)

Deborama said...

What an awesome family experience, the Temple that is! Sorry about your shoulder! Your too tiny to ride a bike, they are heavy when they start to go down! Be careful!

tiff said...

Wow... Don't you know that some things you should not tell....:) your awesome at riding so hurry up and get better so we can get riding....:-)

Anonymous said...

silly girl

Black Family said...

oh my your hard core!