Monday, October 12, 2009

A cute picture of Paisley as she tries on my bra last week as I was getting ready. She has been so much fun lately! Learning to talk; mama, dada, baba, wow, and uh-oh. She still does not talk too much but she understands most of what people are saying. She nods her head a lot! Yes, she still really loves her baba and following me around most days. When I am teaching she gets to hang out with her next favorite person, her Aunt TiffanniAshton and Beck have a love/hate relationship most days. They pretty much spend 3 days a week together in school and at gymnastics. Ashton got to spend the night the other night and this is how I found them.....This is how I know that Fall is here... The boys helped me pick the gourds and pumpkins from my garden as well as tie some corn husks together. Then we had to get to school and they wanted apples and the rain boots just made the picture. Tiff would kill me if she knew how I dressed her kid when he was here, "you wanna wear your pj's?" you got it!Stephen and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary on this past Saturday the 10th of October. We got to celebrate it surrounded by family because Bob and Ann (his parents) were leaving for their mission to Cambodia this past weekend. Before we went to dinner with everyone we all stopped and looked at our new house and there were roses for me and a funny card on the counter; Happy Anniversary to me! We should be moving on the 28th of this month. Tiffanni, Ann, and the good looking Stephen with food in his mouth. Bob and Ann are great in-laws and parents. They do so much for all around them and we will miss them so much, but we know that serving the people of Cambodia is the right thing for them to do right now! Their talks and the dinner yesterday were all so wonderful (excluding my disgusting egg salad...) LOL!
Bob, Ann, and Beck, Stephen, Korbi. and Paisley October 11, 2009

2 comments:

hennchix said...

What? Moving?!! Where are you going? I so hope you aren;t leaving our ward!!Please tell me you aren't!!??

Cassidy said...

6 years! Awesome. I'm excited for our 6 year, in Dec. I love the bra picture. The other day I was in the kitchen and Carter came in wearing one of mine. I thought it was hilarious. Bo did not. haha. I'm jealous for your Fall and cool weather!