Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have awesome friends....

We have had a lot going on lately, like most families, but it just seems like the last month has been one thing after another and before I knew it it was time to move. I feel like I have been packing forever, but I just kept turning around and there was more and more to pack. We were supposed to be in our house today, but like all "closings," it didn't happen. I don't know why I get my hopes up.... but it looks more like Friday, but with Halloween parties, school, Cambodia, travels, Salt Lake unpacking, and getting lesson plans ready for November, the 2 extra days didn't seem like that much of a blessing. I wanted to get in today and move my closets and special pictures over before the men came with their dirty feet and clumsy hands (although much appreciated dirty feet and clumsy hands) to move the boxes and then I could have had my closets and some of my kitchen put together before the majority came after late afternoon, but now we have to pack it all in the garage so we can get the carpets cleaned and the house clean. I wouldn't have been ready for it all anyways, I guess that is one way to look at it! And then Jenica and Bethany arrived this morning and with the help of Amber watching some kids, look what we accomplished!!! So now I feel ready; Bring on the Move!!!
You wanna know the sad part? That is like 1/8 of my crap....

9 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Good luck with everything! P.S. How is your back?

tiff said...

Looks good to me.... What is Stephen talking about???? Can't wait to see me little paisley in the morning

Jana said...

I can see you have your Mt. Dew so all is good. Have you ever told your friend Jenica that you have a cousin named Jennica - such an unusal name - wonder where they came up with it? Good luck with the move - and make sure you send me your new address. How far away are you moving?

Anonymous said...

WOW! you do have good friends! Good-luck, and hope you get over there soon...

Deborama said...

If you need some help let me know, some soft caring hands help, of course my clumsy, dirty feet boys will probably be there for the other stuff! :)

Mindy said...

....Yes, you have AWESOME friends!!

Deborama said...

Korbi, hurry and get some new posts on here, I have been checking and checking, I wanna see the house! :)

Rischel said...

Korbi,
Where are you moving? To a bigger better house?? I would love details,and wait you still owe me a visit to my new home..............I'll be WAITING........
Rischel

twylla said...

I am glad you got movedand I am sorry about Stephens parents having to come home. Things will get better andd they will get to go again soon I am sure because they would be such great missionaries. Hope the kids had fun on Halloween. I didnt get to see many because it was so late when I got home from work