Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is clean up time....

Moving day is Oct 28th. We are moving to a house over by Pelican Point. I thought it was in Pelican Point, but I have heard people say it is "in between Pelican Point and Dune Lakes in the old neighborhood." I am excited about the move, not excited about moving and packing, but excited about the house. Not excited about leaving our ward and not excited about how small the backyard is, but this will be a new adventure and hopefully it turns out well. I have a good feeling, but if the world were run on good feelings.... ;) I have been packing for what feels like 2 weeks and we have another week to go. I pack a few boxes a day and then in between gymnastics and teaching, I pack some more. But it feels like I am getting no where. I have let the house go to trash. I haven't cleaned bathrooms, or vacuumed. I figure, "what's the point?" I am using all my time to pack, pack, pack, and we have so much crap!!! And half the crap is already being stored in Bob and Ann's garage! It's scary all the crap we have. Major yard sale next summer is all I can say! Because by then I will probably have even more crap....

I hope we can find room for a garden in the backyard, and the deer don't eat it...

6 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

How did I miss the memo that you were moving?!?!?!??! Anyway, good luck with that! If we lived closer I would offer to help you pack, or at least watch the kids while you packed! :)

hennchix said...

Oh Korbi!! I am so sad you are leaving our ward! I just hope someday they re-align the stake and you end up back in the celestial ward!! I can come help you pack, if you want...what day works for you? And you are welcome to use some of our ground for a garden in you run out of yard. Stevens talk today was excellent! What a good speaker he is.

Jana said...

Good luck on the move - time to get rid of stuff before you move. I know it's not a "Hunt" thing to do but there is a thing called the garbage! I sneak things out there all the time.

Ashton & Co. said...

Good luck! Everything will be great in a month!...hang in there!

Lena Gilbert said...

um yes..I hate moving as well. Isn't amazing how much crap you can accumulate over the years? If it doesn't work out, bob and kathy have an extra room in the basement, and I would love a neighbor!

Shaila Lou said...

I didn't realize you were moving, hope all goes well with it. But hey, it sounds like you'll be in my ward now! Yay!!