Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Car Trouble

So the other day I had to take my little brother to the airport. We went to get in the car and it wouldn't start. I have forever had troubles with the Impala's battery and it always seems to happen right when I am headed to something that I HAVE to be at! (Thank you one time to Bekah Mardis years ago for hauling me and my kids to a Dr appt for Paisley when she was itty bitty!) and thanks Brandon for driving all the way to my house to give me a jump when really all I needed to do was put my car in park.... hehe.
Forward to today. Headed back from Othello taking my nephew home and picking up my baby Paisley. Rushing to make it home before 9, so that I don't miss Lost. Car starts losing power, uh-oh.... I move the cute little picture of Beck and Paisley and sure enough I had run out of gas. Dang it.
Call the heroine sister (hubby is gone) and over an hour later (she had to leave work, go buy a gas can and bring me a Mountain Dew to ease the stress and go get me gas) before she got there with her car full of kids and my kids who had begged for the DVD player to be on, so now my battery is dead, kids climbing all over the seats, and oh! I peed on my leg because I couldn't hold it anymore, then I got nervous because I saw a car coming.... But she made it and we jumped the car all by ourselves, with a few mishaps and sparks, and we spilled half the gas all over the car, road, Kortni's hands and shoes. But I made it home, kids in bed, in debt to a sister, and I got to watch Lost on the recorded TV, but now I can't sleep!!!! Argh!

2 comments:

Deborama said...

Wow! I love your stories, you don't leave any details out! :)

Anonymous said...

Your life is so dull, how do you stand it? Seriously, don't you get bored out of your mind? Why don't you leave your home for once and go do something. honestly woman....if you don't know me well read in a sarcastic voice please!