Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My kids come up in the middle of the night and sleep on my floor. I know, it's bad. I'm lazy. But the thing is, it's totally my fault. They wake in the middle of the night, Paisley crying at the foot of the stairs because she can't haul her blanket upstairs, so I go get her. Beck is more quiet, he slips in and sometimes I wake up and he's wrapped up in my arms. I can't sleep when he's in my bed, me squished between Beck and Stephen, it just doesn't work for me. So I put him on the floor, then he crawls in bed with me, then I put him on the floor, this happens 3-4 times a night, then add the time I go get Paisley, and the time I wake up to go check that doors are locked, and the 2-3 times I get up to go to the bathroom, and no, I'm not pregnant, I have always had to go to the bathroom a lot at night. You add that in with aches and pains of lupus that make me toss and turn and not sleep, and as much as I love sleep and my bed, I probably hate it just as much :) But this is why when you call before 8:30, I am not going to answer... :) sorry....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: