Friday, March 18, 2011

Beck and his soccer coach, Josh, who is his friend Jackson's dad....
Beck at his first soccer game of the season.... freezing.
and he kicked the ball!! A huge improvement from the Fall season!
My beautiful babies. Beck 5 years old and Paisley 2. We had Beck's yearly physical exam last week and he weighed 36.8 lbs and was 40.25 inches tall.
And Paisley turns 3 in a little over 2 weeks!
And here is Beck with his team doing what Beck does best... hanging and jumping all over his team mates. Luckily he's small and they just kind of tolerate him.
Spring soccer is here and it feels like Winter soccer. When we did Fall soccer I swore that I was DONE with soccer, but Stephen said I had to buck it up and try it again... Beck does a lot better, still goofs around a lot, but definitely not as much as in the Fall. For one he stays on his feet more than falling down to make people laugh and for me, that is a major improvement. But we are really just getting started and as much as I love watching my little boy, I really am counting the days until it's over...

2 comments:

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

I lvoe how he's hanging on Jackson :) cute head shots of the both of them.

Jana said...

I had a feeling you would be back. Look on the bright side - you probably only have 15 or so more years of it! If it's not soccer it will be dance or basketball or football or..... Remember all those gymnastic meets your mom took you too. They are growing up so fast