Sunday, May 12, 2013

To my beautiful babies... May you always stay little and love to sit on my lap. You are forbidden of ever hating me or even thinking that anything I do is not in your best interest. Mommy loves you more and always will, don't even try and argue. Happy Mother's Day to my own beautiful Mother and every woman that has ever had a hand in making me the mother and caregiver that I am today! When I was younger my grandma would always ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I answered, "a mom." As if there was anything else in the world that would be as glorious. So from the mashed up marshmellows in the carpet and the blood blister on the bottom of my foot from stepping on legos to the up in the middle of the night sheet changing and soothing ear aches and throbbing growing pains, you make it all worth it, my babies. The smiles, the kisses, the insane laughter that sometimes sends me over the edge. You are my bread and butter, my sour punch straws, and my Mountain Dew. You, my babies, are better than anything and I love you more than you will ever know. I have the most glorious (insanely irritable) job in the world, being your mother and I thank my Father in Heaven for sending you all to me.

No comments: