Saturday, June 15, 2013

Don't ask me why I'm wearing all white and the towel behind my head looks like a veil. It was like 2am... Lol-
I've been taking a lot of people's pictures and staying up late editing them to get them to them super fast....
Here I am one day shy of 37 weeks. Only dilated to a 1.5 with false labor mixed with irregular real contractions since Monday. Let's just say that I am not a happy camper but trying to keep a smile on. Trying to keep busy and took the kids to the pool a few times this week and kept cousin Ashton over for most of the week to stay the night and play. Redoing a dollhouse I bought for $10 for Paisley and Penelope. Hoping to get it done, so it's just not another project sitting in my garage unfinished. My house is driving me insane with all the dust, I don't sleep much and Penelope has resorted to a whiny crying mess over the last month, I think she knows what's coming...

No comments: