Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ABC about Me

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Stephen Ashton
C- Cake or Pie: Pumpkin Pie
D- Day of choice: Definitly Saturdays because Stephen is home and our family gets to spend all day together.
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither unless they are the cour gummy worms
H- Hometown: Burley Idaho
I- Indulgence(s): hot baths, book reading, scrapbook night
J- January or July: July
K- Kid(s): Beck Nephi Ashton, 20 months, baby #2 due in April
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Beck and Stephen and bacon
M- Marriage Date: October 10, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, that someone else peeled and removed all the yucky white stuff from
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders... enough said
Q- Quote(s): I hope you dance....
R- Reason To Smile: knowing I get to take a nap
S- Season: Winter, Christmas is my favorite, family and friends, and well, I really like presents.
T- Tag Three +: Jakobi, Jenn, and Sommers (This means that you have to do this) (Sommers, I lost my camers, but I am going to borrow one to show you how to make the altoid tin) :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I had a toe nail removed 3 years ago and it still grows with a big crack in it
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat, bacon is my favorite food
W- Worst Habit: chapstick
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds , what's so grat about an X-ray, unless I guess you are an X-ray technician, but it usually only means you have to wear a cast...
Y- Your Favorite Food: bacon and cookie dough, not together of course. You can imagine what my cholesterol is
Z- Zodiac: Leo

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I never knew you liked bacon so much. I love it too! Good thing it's so healthy, huh?

Emilyjo said...

Hi Korbi, it's Emily (Young) Pugmire. It's fun to see your cute little family and see what you've been up to! Good luck with the pregnancy of baby number 2.
pugmirefamily.blogspot.com