Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I fixed it, I fixed it!

I am amazing, I tell you. There are some days when I think to myself, "Korbi, did you really just say or do that?" Then their are other days when I think, "Yeah, I could go to grad school..." Then I realize that it took me 3 years, a stint living abroad, and 4 colleges later to get an associates degree. My problem is is that I want whatever I can't figure out to be solved now, and I want it to be a click away, I don't want to have to search for the answer, and I don't want to have to wait for someone to find it for me. I want it done and finished and fixed NOW! But this time, I found the problem to my little "won't show all my friends and family's blog links at the same time" problem and I did it myself! Wow, I never cease to amaze myself, then I burn the mac and cheese.....

No comments: