Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beck and Break dancing

So, I know my Beck is only 3, he will be 4 in two weeks, but I have been starting to think about what activities to put him in. I'd really like him to choose just one thing, but do I really have to put him in everything to find out what that one thing is? I loved all the things that I did growing up, for posterity sake: dancing, gymnastics here and there, drama, speech, Business Professionals, 4-H, violin... but I don't wanna run him everywhere and drop him off and eat in the car so much, I want him home for dinner when he's big, is there any hope? He used to kind of like gymnastics, but lately has not been wanting to come to class at all while I teach Hot Shots. Chalk it up to me being the teacher and him just being there at the gym/school too much. He has always been a dancer, we dance in the kitchen, we play freeze dance. The kids hear Miley Cyrus from my blog and they start shaking it! A break dancing group started teaching classes down at the gym like 2 weeks ago and I decided to put Beck in it. Just to see.Well, for the first week; he likes it, a lot.... I was teaching gym during the last bit of it, so I missed his free style, but the other ladies in there said Beck was rocking it! We'll see how long it lasts, but for the time being it is pretty darn cute!

5 comments:

tiff said...

Thats so funny. He is really getting into that. I love it...... I wonder if he will stay liking it. Looks like hes a natural..... See ya tomorrow

Crystal said...

That is so cute! It looks like a fun class.

Ty Robbins said...

HOLY full of CUTENESS Batman! (Sigh) Is it wrong that I want all my girls to be in regular dance classes and all my boys to be crazy awesome break dancers? I think not!

Ashton & Co. said...

what a fun thing for boys to do! And my advice is too just let them try the things they want too. I let it be their choice with my girls...(other than the piano!) Even dance. I don't want them fighting me over something i have to pay for. Plus, the bet advice my mom gave me once was don't start them too young because once you have no choice when they are older, then you missed out on all that time with them at home when they were little. Did that make sense? Good luck!

Mindy said...

Beck is so dang cute, great video! I signed Luke up for the older class and he loved it too!