Friday, January 29, 2010

Mr. Story Teller

When I was in High School I loved being involved with the drama program. I was pretty good at a certain competition group called Story Telling. You would draw a story out of a hat, have 2 minutes to prepare and then retell that story in your own way, trying hard not to stray from the actual story line, but put your own spin on it as well. Acting out characters, crawling on the floor, and making big facial expressions and voices. Yeah, right up my alley. Point of this story about my long ago past is that my little Beck seems to be headed down the same road. I was taking him and his cousin Ashton to the Dollar Store to pick up some birthday supplies for his birthday in a bit and I told the boys they could for sure pick out a prize. This is what I heard.... Beck: "If we can get a real reindeer, we can go in the sled and go way up in the sky and go to Heaven and talk to Jesus and say, "Hey Jesus!"

6 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I love this kid! That's amazing!

Kaela said...

Ooooh kids you gotta love them! :)

Jana said...

Maybe you need to add acting lessons to all of his activities. Hey it's only one more thing!

Black Family said...

Thanks Korb! your the best!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stuff that comes out of little kids mouths!

Hall Family said...

What a little cutie! By the way I was doing that V or whatever you called it because I was pretending to have climbed some great heights when really I was standing on a stump :)