Sunday, February 7, 2010

Beck's #4 Birthday party

My son, the almost Birthday Boy. In 2 days, 4 years ago my son and first child was born. 4 years, really? I really can't even fathom it. This little stretch me to my limits ball of fire, changed my life forever, in the best way possible.
He really has had the hardest time the past two days. I think that I heard, "can I please, puh-lease open my presents... just one, I will open the big ones later, puh-lease, I won't tell anyone, just one... PLEASE!" I heard it at least 30-40 times a day if not in one hour. The party started about 2:30, with family and a few friends arriving all within the next hour. Most of the Ashtons (Prunedas) were there and the Nelsons, Jenks, and Gilberts. Cousin Carsten and Aunt Debbie also have birthdays in February and this was the Sunday Birthday Dinner for the Ashton family.
SURPRISE!!! visit from Grandpa Bobby Boy the missionary! Beck kept asking him how he got here?? Did he fly here?
This picture is pretty much a scene from the whole party, fast track and full blur....
We sent him on a scavenger hunt for his big present from us; a "cabin" with little people and farm animals and horse and buggy. He saw it at Ranch and Home a month or two ago and has been talking about it ever since. He also wanted it to "rain gumballs" (off of a movie he saw) for his birthday, I think that his cousin Hanna got that one stuck in his head.
Lots of Transformers, a Batman plane, socks, Batman shirt, airplanes, a Pixar activity book, and Pixar activity/sticker pad.....
and... CANDY!!! from the pinata!
The birthday bunch with a very unenthused Beck..... Cartsen, Debbie, and Beck
Carsten let Beck blow out the candles...
Then he had to blow them out again..... Happy Birthday my Baby boy.... I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little guy! We miss you! I can't believe how BIG you are!

Sommers said...

Happy Birthday BECK!!! Looks like you had a GREAT day and got exactly what you wanted! Yeah....

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday Beck!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy birthday Beck! Such cute pictures!