Saturday, February 20, 2010

I lost Beck at Wal-Mart tonight. This was scarier than dumping over a motorcycle. Seriously. So scary. That clothing department will never look the same to me again. I cried. The best thing about it was when the Manager found him Beck was trying to punch the crap out of him and screaming his head off. It's wonderful to know that the kid does listen to me after all and my warning of strangers and scream as loud as possible. And he always says he's gonna "kick the bad guy in the face and punch his eye!" Thank you Wal-Mart employees....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the panick feeling of losing a kid at a store....Fred Meyer. Nothing has scared me more until I couldn't find him at home, with water still in the ditch behing the house. of course he was in the garage eating a popsicle. I need to teach the stranger danger montra

Jana said...

Don't worry - everyone has a story of losing a kid. We lost Jennica in Montgomery Wards - she was hiding in the clothes. Also one time Terry forgot to pick her up at soccer and by the time we got there she was gone. Thankfully the coach brought her home but Terry was frantically looking for her. (This was before cell phone times.)

hennchix said...

That is a terrifying, sickening feeling! We lost Adam in the mountains, and not 2 weeks later we lost him at the Seattle Sciene Center. My stomach is churning for you!!
PS- Steven did a great job talking in our ward yesterday!
PPS- my word verification is "stono"- exactly how I felt when I lost Adam!!

Lena Gilbert said...

We lost Isak once at Wal-Mart..he had wondered back outside and was walking along the sidewalk. It was the scariest thing ever.

Stephen said...

Wow what a bunch of bad parents!... Jk. :)