Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday my Baby Boy!

Four???? I have a 4 year old? weird.... My little 8 lb 13 ounce bundle of joy that made me a mommy 4 years ago is all grown up. Super excited to go bowling tonight with the family and can't wait to be 5...
At 4 years old he weighs 36 pounds. Loves Transformers (which has lasted a whole year) is getting into Batman and bad guys. Still loves the color blue, hates wearing jeans, still crawls in bed with his mom at about 3 am. Wears a size 8 shoe, is almost the shortest in his class, but definitely has a BIG personality. Loves the gym, but not class, likes his break dancing class for now, loves his cousins, and LIFE cereal. Chocolate milk and candy, candy, candy. Thinks the world revolves around him and loves his little sister... sometimes.... I love you my Baby Beck!

7 comments:

DIAZ FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECK!!!

Anonymous said...

Man- that is one good looking stud!!

Ella said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.BECK : )
YOU ROCK

Sommers said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I met Beck right around his 1 birthday...boy does time fly!

Deborama said...

I love that big four and his thumb up, how adorable, he looks BIG so grown up!.........tear!

The Peterson's said...

So crazy that four years can fly by so fast! In high school none of us could wait for those four years to get over with and now I hold on to each day like its sand slipping through my fingers. I keep thinking now that I am going to have two it is going to go twice as fast. Is that how it really is? You'r the one with two, you tell me.

Anywho, Love your little Stud,and hope you enjoyed his birthday as much as he did. :) From all the wonderful pictures you share its easy to see that he is such a little cutie with big personality! Both your kids are adorable!