Sunday, September 26, 2010

Piano

I have always wanted to play the piano and so about January last year I decided to give myself piano lessons with my friend Tami (she IS an ACTUAL piano teacher) for a Christmas present... I slacked a bunch over the summer because we were gone so much, but I have really enjoyed it and I even got a medal at the recital (that I missed!) that says "for trying new things" on the back. AND I even hang it from the mirror in my car because I am just that awesome! Thanks Tami for being patient... My goal is to play "If you Could Hie to Kolob" Tami and I figure I can maybe have it down in 6-7 YEARS.... :) Hey, it's hard teaching an old dog new tricks!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Thats awesome. You go girl! There is so many things on my Bucket list that I want to do and latley I have started thinking - WOW, I need to start checking a few of these off or I am going to be one busy 60yr old woman some day LOL