Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beck's 1st Day

Beck will probably have and has had many "first days of preschool." Coming from a mom that's a preschool teacher, two aunts, a grandma, and a great grandma and grandpa, as early education teachers, it's hard not to send him to preschool! But today I consider his first "real" day of preschool. The first time that he is actually old enough to be considered Pre-K and the first time that I am NOT in the classroom as his teacher or even the aide.... :) And my son DID AWESOME!!! Maestra Jasmine probably tells all the moms this, but she she said he was one of the best in the class! Whoo hoo! I hope that he loves learning and loves making new friends and loves school!
So Rock on Mr Beck. Keep up the good work and have fun at school! I Love You!

7 comments:

Sommers said...

Love the pose!!!SP.... going to miss you guys this weekend. hope the pix project turned out!!

Jana said...

Looks like Paisley is ready for school too! Time goes quickley - before you kow it he will be in 1 st grade then middle school and then college - where does the time go???

Jana said...

PS - Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

mr. studly

tiff said...

Love the pics..... Paisley is so darn cute. Think she must get it from me??? We need to paint your front door. (ofcourse right after we finish painting my trim)

Ashton & Co. said...

I love the spider man arms in all the pics...he is too cute!

Ann Ashton said...

Love the pictures!! You go Beck!!

Paisley looks pretty good too!!
We love you!
Grandma Ann & Bobbyboy