Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beck and TOT soccer

I signed Beck up for Fall soccer because he had stated talking about basketball and how he was on this team and his coach was going to be mad because he had missed practice (This is all in his head by the way) so I figured it might be time to introduce him to organized sports...And I think that he kind of likes it! We got Beck, friend Colin, cousin Piper, and friend Jackson all on the same team. Thanks to cousin Kylie for lending us her soccer cleats!

His first game is on Tuesday and I am pretty sure that he has no idea what he is doing, but it's pretty darn cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO COOL! looks like it will be A LOT of fun!

Jana said...

Yeah for soccer. When Katelin played preschool I thought I was signing up to be team mom but come to find out they made me coach. Which in turn I made Terry and Jennica Asst Coaches. We ended up being coaches for 2 or 3 years. I hate to tell you but your Saturday's will never be free again!

Tamara said...

Super cute!! I can't wait until my boys can start playing sports:)