Sunday, October 10, 2010

7 Years Baby!

When we were dating we used to call each other lil devil and lil angel. On the computer, if I am remembering correctly you could write (6) in instant messenging(?) and a little devil picture smiley face would pop up. Funny that I was the angel and Stephen was the devil, huh? So then at times I would just call him lil (6) lol. 7 years, man, 7 llloooonnnnngggg years. no, just kidding, it really feels as though it were yesterday *sigh, but at the same time feels as though it has just always been me and Stephen. Stephen and I and a few kids now. (Does a few have to be more than 2 or can it be two?) We had a fun day in Tri-cities yesterday shopping and I got my make up done at Macy's. I have always wanted to do that, so well, I did. :) Then we had a benefit auction dinner for the Kennewick Hospital. I got to dress up as fancy as my modesty would allow ;) and eat food and sit by my man. (On a side note, Paisley fell ON trampoline at babysitters house and won't walk on her leg, I think it's her ankle.. poor thing)
So here's to you and me honey. U r so cute. Thanks for putting up with my crap, but don't call me a wench, even when I am being one, okay? :) and I love your hair, and when you don't shave... FYI, but you already know that.
And THANK YOU for my awesome present. A sweet Blazer old car thing, that I get to haul me and my kiddos and craigslist furniture in. Now I can even take my HUGE recycling garbage can to the recycle place now! Yeah! I am super excited!
Sorry I only got you a snow cone maker, does it help that Beck helped me pick it out? ;) Love you my lil 6...

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Feels like 7 minutes... Underwater!

Jenny Robbins said...

Haha. Nice Stephen! Happy Anniversary you two! You are a great couple.

Jana said...

Is Stephen crazy??? You probably have more than enough Craigslist stuff to last you a lifetime. He probably just created a monster. Although you deserve so much more for putting up with his smart remarks!