Thursday, October 13, 2011

7 months along and baby is grrooowing..... I swear that I am much bigger than I ever was before at this stage of the pregnancy. I'll have to go back and check my notes. 41" around and I made my first visit to the chiropractor today and actually scheduled a massage as well. Pain in my tail bone will be the death of me, for that I am certain and that psyatic(sp?) nerve, yeah killer. I feel old, my body feels old. My brain feels slow. I am certain that there is only 1 baby in there, so don't even ask, okay? please? unless you maybe feel like getting karate chopped by a ginormously slow pregnant lady? I am teaching a few gym classes just one night a week and I have great energy at the class and then when I get home I crash and it's really only a few hours of teaching. Between that and running kids around and frantically working on some Christmas gifts, thats about the extent of what I am doing mixed in with random loads of laundry and toilet scrubbing and the occasional 3-4 nights a week of a good dinner cooking. So no, the count down has not begun, we still have quite a ways, but I am planning on the Holidays going fast. :) I can count on that right?

No comments: