Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is my niece Hanna June Nelson at my wedding reception in Othello 8 years ago. She is now 10 years old. Hard to believe!

This is my baby Princess Paisley today (well, October 8th) in the same dress that Hanna wore for my wedding in the Salt Lake Temple to the man of my dreams, sigh, for time and all eternity! Isn't my offspring adorable?

If anything we make some great looking kids! I may be a tad bit biased... Just sayin'.

On our Anniversary I taught some gymnastic classes until 6 and I REALLY WANTED Dairy Queen because a) I had a gift card and b) their Pepsi tastes great! So Stephen obliged and we met him at DQ after I was done coaching and he pulled into town from Othello.

Then I lost said gift card after I went to the bathroom, so we didn't even get to use it and then I was too full to eat any ice cream, but the kids sure made sure that they had room for their ice cream.


Happy Anniversary, 8 years! Yeah! Not a better way to celebrate. Except maybe to come home to 2 beautiful pieces of art from my loving hubby. One of the Salt Lake Temple and another of a mother and child, both from Deseret Book and both I absolutely adore. All he got was a crummy "Sugar Daddy" T-shirt, but I guess fitting. :) He IS my Sugar Daddy! :)



3 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

I don't think your just biased. Your kids are pretty much some of the most adorable kiddos I've seen. Hooray for Dairy Queen! I love that place. What sweet gifts he gave you. A "Sugar Daddy" shirt is way awesome!

Korbi said...

Wish there was a way to "Like" comments on blogs :)

tiff said...

Super cute. Guess I don't need to look for Kylee's dress as I took to long and you found one. Love that little Paisley..... (and beck too)