Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This is the part of the day that I am usually at my worst. I'm tired from the constant picking up, the diaper changes, the running around and playing taxi, the shoveling of cold food into my mouth to give me some energy to keep going. And this so when it happens- starting at about 6/6:30 when dinner is served the giggles begin. And as much as children's laughter is supposed to provide one happiness, it does nothing but send me into a frustrating tizzy. They get to laughing so hard they can't eat, then I know that dinner will only take longer and I am starting longingly at the clock wishing their dad would walk in at any moment, so that I can retreat to the bathroom and lock myself in for a few quiet moments. 

And yes, we had Doritos with our dinner. Don't judge. 



No comments: