Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



To the Father of my children; Happy Father's Day to you! Thank you for providing for us and keeping us happy and heathly! Your children love you and I adore you! Today we joined you as you spoke in the 10th ward and gave a wonderful talk on families. I didn't get to hear much of it because I was in and out with Beck. Our sacrament meeting reminded me a lot of the Dr appointment from H-E double hockey sticks with Beck a little bit ago, but the parts of the talk that I did hear were great. And afterwaards people kept coming up to me and telling me to tell you how great you did. You are so great with Beck and I love how careful you are and the concern that you have for Paisley. I love to hear the garage door opening at the end of the day, it means you're home! My reinforcements have arrived and you usually come in with a smile on your face and you are excited to see your kids. Stephen Nephi Ashton, you are a wonderful father and I am so happy that you are OURS!Us making Breakfast for Dad on Father's Day morning....


My dad and me and my twin sister Jakobi on our first birthday.
To my other Dad and my first one. Thanks for always being there. Always knowing what to say and how to say it to get a smile. Thanks for all of your hard work and honesty. Thanks for taking care of us and giving me lunch money. For teaching me how to snow ski and water ski. For taking us car hooding and for showing me how to work hard, drive a tractor, set a syphon tube with one hand, and brand cows. Thanks for paying my cell phone bill that first year in high school and then cutting me free. :) (When the bill got higher and higher) And thank you for the phone calls and the e-mails. It's always good to know that I've got a daddy like you to back me up!Papa Goose and Baby Paisley June 2008

No comments: