Monday, June 9, 2008

Long Time No Post..

I drove to Idaho with my kids for my sister, Britni's, 30th, yes, I said 3oth!!! Birthday on Saturday. I am in Boise (Caldwell) right now (stayed here last night) at my twin sister's house getting ready for the drive back. I am not sure when we will be taking off, but hopefully soon. Of course when I get home I will have a big post and some fun pictures of my time here in Idaho. But I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive, well, barely after some eventful stuff that happened to us on our way to Burley last Wednesday! Let's just say that I have a new found faith in prayer.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Boy..it's funny how fast you can get behind. I haven't looked at blog for a while and I swear the last time I saw you, you were still pregnant. I thought oh ya, a little girl...sooo cute she is. Belated Congrats!!Ains

Lena Gilbert said...

Korbi-
You should have told us! We would have loved to come see you!