Friday, June 13, 2008

I love it

I LOVE it when this happens at the same time....







Then I get to do this....and this....

and THIS!

Let's just say that I have become a VERY fast scrapbooker.... (This is 2 days worth of naps that fell at the same time!) Yeah! Beck usually doesn't nap unless I time our walk right and then he will fall asleep in the stroller. But Paisley was whiny most of the day, so I had to keep walking, but then I came home and she fell asleep and I got some me time. I probably should have been napping, but this is more fun.

6 comments:

Alisha W. said...

Yay for some Mommy time! Beck usually doesn't nap!?!?! I would die without my '2 hours' of sleeping Taylor time! I usually can get Parker to sleep most of her nap time...
Cute pages!

Brit said...

Wow you are awesome!! Can I send some of my pictures your way!!!! Your house looks great! I love the pathway. I do understand about the gate though maybe someday!!! I also love the sleeping pictures that's what Branson and I look like!!! hahaha Love ya tons!!!

melanie said...

Very cute. But how is a nap not fun? I love getting to drift away in the afternoon.

Jade said...

Wow! Paisley already has more pages for her book than my Olivia, and she is going to be 2 in two weeks! I need to get my butt in gear! How about getting another scrappin night together???

Ryan & Rischel said...

cute pages...and you totally deserve the double child napping at the same time. Trust me there will be more to come... it is such a blessing!!!
how was your garage sale?

Jasmine & Shawn Turner & Family said...

You're amazing you little scrapbooking queen! Me gusta la cancion en espanol.